Fulton Academy of Excellence
An APS Pilot School
Welcome to Fulton Academy of Excellence!
Fulton Academy of Excellence learners are engaged and empowered to reach academic proficiency and are prepared emotionally and socially for life-long success.
The mission of Fulton Academy of Excellence is to ensure relevant, authentic, inclusive, and rigorous education in a safe, supportive environment that motivates learners and provides the time and opportunity to:
- Communicate effectively
- Be problem solvers and critical thinkers
- Reflect and act on their own learning
- Build relationships with students and adults, and
- Engage in a variety of enriching experiences.
PICTURE DAY IS COMING!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2.
NO UNIFORMS REQUIRED.
When should I keep my child home from school?
This year we are challenging all of our students to miss no more than FIVE days of school. Students who meet this goal will earn fun prizes throughout the year, including a surprise field trip in May.
Daily attendance is essential to learning, and students need to be at school every day unless they have a fever or are vomiting.
Drop Off and Pick Up Areas
School Uniform Policy
Students at Fulton are expected to wear collared Polo shirts as part of our uniform policy along with any pants, skirts, shorts, or skorts that reach beyond the fingertips when hands are held at the side.
Flyer School App
Parents! Download our new app FLYER for information about events! Once downloaded, search for “Fulton Jaguars”. We are excited about this new method of sharing news! In September parents and teachers will be able to communicate directly through the app. Homework assignments, lunch menus, upcoming dates. All will be available via the app.
Be sure to choose the language in which you would like to receive our notifications!
Updates to District Nondiscrmination Policies
NOTICE FROM APS LEGAL OFFICE
Please note that updates have been made to the District’s Nondiscrimination Policies:
- AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
- ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
The updated policies can be found on the District website at aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.
NOTIFICACIÓN DE PARTE DEL DEPARTAMENTO LEGAL DE APS
Le comunicamos que hemos llevado a cabo modificaciones a las Políticas de No-discriminación del distrito:
- AC, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-R, No discriminación/Igualdad de oportunidades
- AC-1-E, Aviso de No discriminación
- ACE, No discriminación con fundamento en una discapacidad
Usted puede ver las políticas actualizadas en la página web del distrito, en: aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.